Benefits of the product
- Suitable for dry, damaged and thin hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Prevents split ends by up to 20%*
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegan
- Paraben-, SLE/SLES- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
How It Works
Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner is for dry, damaged and/or thin hair. It works to rebuild hair strength and vitality from root to tip. The active ingredients penetrate deeply into the core of the hair for intense repair, nourishment and protection. All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that strengthen and rebuild hair from the inside-out. Works to extend the hair's growth cycle leaving the hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Minimizes broken hair by up to 20% while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter - Contains plenty of moisture retaining properties and is packed with healthy fatty acids and natural antioxidants
- Protectagen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) - A vegan rice-extract with antioxidant micro-proteins that rebuild protein loss and combat damage caused by free radicals, pollutants and environmental aggressors
- Organic Olive Tree Leaf Oil - Strengthens and protects hair from root to tip. Adds moisture and nourishment to both hair follicles and scalp
- Organic Pomegranate Oil - Rich in fruit enzymes and punic acid; an omega 5 fatty acid that stimulates collagen production in the hair and scalp, while preventing inflammation and moisture loss
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for me?
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner is made for all hair types, so anyone can use it. However, we particularly recommend this product for women with fine hair, who experience damaged, coarse or brittle hair or for women who suffer from hair thinning.
Do I need to use both conditioner AND a hair mask?
The most common misconception about conditioner and hair masks is that you only need one or the other; but your hair needs both. A hair mask should be used as an intensive treatment weekly, whereas a conditioner is for the daily care and treatment of your hair. If your hair is chemically treated, coloured, dry, worn or dull, it is a good idea to use both conditioner and a hair mask to get the full effects of each hair care product. TIP: Always use the hair mask before the conditioner because the conditioner seals hair for a smooth finish. We recommend you finish your hair washing routine with the Hair Growth & Protection Hair Mask.
*These studies belong to BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT AND HOW?
Use the HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner 2-3 times a week or whenever your hair need some extra care – preferably every time you wash your hair with shampoo. We recommend using conditioner as the last step in your shower routine. The conditioner provides moisture and nutrition to the hair, while sealing the fragile hair strands after washing. Be sure to squeeze excess water out of the hair before applying the conditioner so that the water does not dilute the product. Allow the product to work for 2-3 minutes before rinsing the hair thoroughly.
Good advice: Finish off your shower routine by rinsing your hair with cold water, as it helps to seal the hair strands after the pores have been open during the warm shower. This will leave your hair even more protected, shiny and less fragile after washing.