Benefits of HairLust Hair Strengthening & Protection Hair Oil
- Suitable for dry and frizzy hair
- Rich in moisturizing, organic fatty acids
- Naturally heat protective
- Can be used in colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Rich in organic ingredients
- Certified vegan
- Free of parabens, sulfates & phthalates
- Natural and gentle perfume
Made in Denmark
Free from parabens, phthalates, sulphates
HOW IT WORKS
HairLust Hair Strengthening & Protection Hair Oil is a natural, protective and moisturizing hair oil designed to maintain the moisture balance of the hair as well as soften and tame the hair locks without leaving the hair greasy, heavy and unmanageable. All of the ingredients are excellent sources of vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids that nourish and protect the hair from the outside-in. The hair oil is rich in organic oils, including organic coconut oil, argan oil, apricot kernel oil and sunflower seed oil, that are highly effective for the hair, nourishing the hair in depth and leaving the hair locks soft and healthy. All ingredients are chosen for their purity and ability to improve hair health:
- Organic Coconut Oil – Leaves the hair with a protective moisture barrier that helps prevent breakage and split ends.
- Organic Argan Oil – Filled with Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids. Softens and tames frizzy locks, nourishes the split ends and has naturally heat protective properties.
- Organic Apricot kernel oil – Rich in essential, nourishing fatty acids, vitamins A, C and E, and antioxidants. Protects the hair from oxidative stress.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil – Rich in fatty acids that help retain moisture over time. Known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties on hair and skin.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT AND HOW?
HairLust Hair Strengthening & Protection Hair Oil is an effective protective and softening hair oil to be used in both wet and dry hair. Either apply it to towel dried hair immediately after showering, use it to tame unruly hair and frizzy, dry hair locks during the day or use it as a heat protecting oil before styling or even during a warm, sunny day.
Use the pipette to apply the desired amount of oil to your palm and warm the hair oil by rubbing your hands together. Start with just a few drops and add more if needed. Distribute the hair oil either on the entire head of hair or just in the ends. Gently comb through the hair. Customize the amount of oil for your hair type and length - some hair types absorb more oil, so try out different amounts.
WHY USE COCONUT OIL FOR YOUR HAIR?
Coconut oil is one of the richest natural sources of the healthy fatty acids, which are very nutritious for the hair. Coconut can penetrate the hair in ways that many other oils cannot. For that reason, the results are in many instances immediate.
Tips and tricks when using the Hair Oil:
Start with small amounts: Using the oil less is always better to start with. So always start with a small amount approximately the size of a pea to medium-length hair. Heat the oil in your hands and squeeze it well into the hair with a focus on the ends. Then you can always add more if you do not think that was enough in the first place. If you use too much from the start, your hair may appear flat.
Avoid the scalp: The scalp can benefit from good oils and fatty acids, however the hair oil tends to clog the pores or result in a greasy scalp, unless specifically made for skin and scalp. Therefore, avoid getting the hair oil on the scalp and focus instead on lengths and tips.