Benefits of Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask
- For damaged/chemically treated hair
- Rich in active yeast- and micro-proteins
- Supports healthy hair growth cycle
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegan
- Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
- Silicone-free treatment
Made in Denmark
Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
How It Works
Just like the body needs proteins to grow and function optimally, the hair needs protein to maintain its healthy structure and function. Proteins regulate the physiological processes in the body, such as growth, development, and metabolism. When applied to the hair, they are deeply rebuilding on both hair and hair follicles. All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that rebuild the hair from the inside leaving the hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Works to support a healthy hair growth cycle and minimizes split ends and broken hair by up to 20% while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - Filled with enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients and vitamins that help maintain the natural pH level of the scalp and support healthy hair growth
- Dynagen™ (Glycerin, hydrolyzed yeast protein) - Rebuilds and boosts key proteins such as collagen and keratin in hair follicles which strengthen the hair. Studies show a reduction in hair loss of just three weeks and a significant improvement in overall fullness and shine after 90 days* (Studies by Ashland)
- Organic Mulberry Extract - Moisturizing and soothing effect on dry and frizzy hair. Counteracts harmful effects from the sun and reduce damage caused by UV radiation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I USE A PROTEIN MASK?
The hair consists mainly of protein fibres. These can get damaged due to incorrect hair care routines, chemical hair treatments or exposure to changing weather conditions. HairLust Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask is an effective in-depth treatment, designed to rebuild the proteins in strands and follicles, to prevent dry and frizzy locks.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE PROTEIN RECONSTRUCTOR HAIR MASK vs. HAIR GROWTH & PROTECTION HAIR MASK?
Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask is an in-depth hair mask with active micro-proteins from plant and yeast extracts that penetrates deep into the core of the hair strand and rebuilds damaged hair from the inside-out. It is a deeper, more regenerating treatment than the Hair Growth & Protection Hair Mask, which is more suitable for giving normal, dry and fragile hair instant moisture and care. The protein mask should only be used 1-3 times a month, while Hair Growth & Protection can be used 1-2 times per week. The Protein Mask is suitable for chemically damaged, very dry and frizzy hair while Hair Growth & Protection is suitable for normal and dry hair that needs extra weekly care and moisture.
*These studies are made by BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT, AND HOW?
We recommend using HairLust Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask 1-3 times a month depending on the hair and how damaged it is. You can also add a moisturizing hair mask between treatments, such as Hair Growth & Protection Hair Mask. Use HairLust Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask in freshly washed hair after removing excess water, and massage the treatment well into the hair. Leave it in for at least 5-10 minutes, rinse off and finish the treatment with conditioner. You can also leave the hair mask in for longer under a turban towel while enjoying the in-depth treatment with a good book or a movie, or leave it in overnight so the hair can absorb the extra proteins while you sleep.