Benefits of the product
- Silicone-free hair mask for dry hair
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Prevents split ends by up to 20%*
- Rich in active vegan micro-proteins
- Made in Denmark
- Organic certified by Ecocert
- Registered by Vegan Society
- Silicone, mineral oil & sulphate-free
- 98.9% natural origin ingredients
Made in Denmark
Registered by Vegan Society
Silicone, mineral oil & sulphate-free
How It Works
Hair Growth & Protection Mask is a targeted treatment for women with dry, damaged, fine, or thinning hair. We formulated this hair mask for dry hair to address common reasons that prevent hair from growing:
- Split Ends & Breakage: Vegan micro-proteins rebuild compromised hair fibres for greater elasticity and strength, which helps to eliminate split ends and breakage.
- Dryness: Plant-based moisturising ingredients like shea butter and aloe vera provide long-term hydration for parched hair.
- Slow Hair Growth: Oat Kernel Extract soothe, smooth and nourish damaged hair or flaky scalp, encouraging healthy hair growth.
- Damage: Potent antioxidants from pomegranate seed oil and olive leaf extract shield hair from further damage.
This rejuvenating hair mask for dry hair improves hair’s softness and manageability. Hair looks shinier and smoother. Plus, this hair mask for dry hair doesn’t contain any nasty ingredients like silicone, which is known to create an itchy build-up on hair.
- Organic Aloe Vera - This incredible ingredient is rich in enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients, and vitamins that nourish the hair and scalp. Aloe vera maintains a healthy pH level on the scalp to support hair growth. Aloe vera is also an excellent source of protective antioxidants that defend hair against damaging environmental aggressors.
- Glycerin - Our plant-derived glycerin has humectant properties, which means that it locks moisture into the hair and scalp for long-term hydration.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil - This lightweight oil replenishes parched hair with essential fatty acids, which helps hair retain its moisture over time. Sunflower seed oil is also an excellent source of vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that provides natural sun protection.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil - Apricot kernel oil is a potent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, as well as essential fatty acids. Apricot kernel oil softens and moisturises both the skin and hair, counteracting dry scalp and leaving hair with a glossy shine.
- Organic Oat Kernel Extract - Increases moisture levels in the hair and has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to retain moisture and shine over time
- Protectagen™ - This hydrolyzed rice protein rebuilds hair from the roots for stronger locks that are more resistant to breakage and split ends.
- Shea Butter Extract - This healing ingredient is rich in cinnamides that provide natural sun protection.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Hair Mask?
There are many benefits of using a hair mask for dry hair. Since hair masks provide deep hydration for parched hair they help to eliminate frizz. Added moisture and protein strengthen brittle strands, reducing breakage and split ends. An antioxidant-rich hair mask also protects from environmental damage.
Can I Use It Over Night?
This hair mask for dry hair is formulated to work in 5 to 10 minutes, so it is not necessary to use this product overnight. If you are looking for an overnight treatment, we recommend our Anti-Frizz & Hydration Pre-Shampoo Hair Balm.
What is the Difference Between a Hair Mask and a Hair Conditioner?
Hair conditioners are formulated to replace the moisture lost when shampooing hair. While conditioners do provide moisturising benefits, if you have very dry hair, you may require extra moisture. Hair masks are formulated to penetrate the hair shaft deeply, providing extra hydration and nourishment where hair needs it most.
How Should I Use It?
Apply this hair mask for dry hair to damp hair after shampooing. Evenly distribute a generous amount of product to towel-dried hair and comb through. Let it work for 5-10 minutes, then rinse out. Finish with Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner.
*These studies belong to BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.