Benefits of the product
- Suitable for dry, damaged and thin hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Prevents split ends by up to 20%*
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegans
- Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Paraben-, silicone- and SLS-free
How It Works
Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo and Conditioner is for dry, damaged and/or thin hair. They work to rebuild hair strength and vitality from root to tip. The active ingredients penetrate deeply into the core of the hair fibre for intense repair, nourishment and protection. All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that strengthen and rebuild hair from the inside. Works to extend the hair's growth cycle leaving the hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Minimizes broken hair by up to 20% while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - Filled with enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients, and vitamins that help maintain the natural pH level of the scalp and support healthy hair growth
- Protectagen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) - A vegan rice extract with antioxidant micro-proteins that rebuild protein loss, combat damage caused by free radicals, pollutants and environmental aggressors
- Organic Mango Extract - Moisturizing and full of antioxidants. Protects against UV rays, and stimulates hair cell regeneration and collagen production
- Organic Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter - Moisture retaining properties, and is packed with healthy fatty acids and natural antioxidants
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Hair Growth & Repair Set for me?
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Set works for all hair types – anyone can use them. However, we particularly recommend these products for women with fine hair who experience damaged, coarse and brittle hair, or women who suffer from thinning hair.
SHOULD I USE BOTH SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER WITH EVERY HAIR WASH?
The short answer is yes! We always recommend using conditioner after washing your hair with shampoo, as the conditioner provides moisture and nutrition to the hair while sealing up the fragile hair strands after washing. Hereby a conditioner leaves the hair better protected and prevents moisture loss after the shower, preparing the hair for whatever the day might bring. So basically, a shampoo and conditioner are always better together than individually.
If you are curious about why you should use a shampoo without SL-sulphates, please check out our article about why a shampoo without SL-sulphates might be a better choice for you.
*These studies are made by BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.