Benefits of the product
- Suitable for vegans
- High levels of zinc & silica
- Clinically-proven ingredients
- Contributes to the maintenance of hair
- Contains 5,000 mcg of biotin
- High levels of B12 & amino acids
- Powerful dosage that works from within
- Easy to swallow
- Formulated specifically for women
Made in Denmark
2 tablets a day
How It Works
You probably already know that eating a healthy, varied diet and maintaining an active, low-stress lifestyle are critical for growing lustrous hair. But we all know that those things are easier said than done. Life gets in the way! Unfortunately, when we don’t consume the nutrients our hair follicles need to grow new hair, hair growth can slow and even stop altogether.
That’s where our Hair Growth Formula Tablets come into the picture. This powerful supplement provides healthy doses of ingredients that are clinically proven to contribute to the maintenance of normal hair from within. As with all our products, the source of each ingredient has been carefully selected for its purity to ensure optimal absorption. Likewise, each ingredient has been added for its either direct or indirect effect on the hair and scalp or to support the absorption of other key ingredients and in that way create synergy effects.
Plus, our Hair Growth Formula Tablets are suitable for vegans and people with certain food allergies.
If you have trouble swallowing pills, we also make Hair Growth Formula Gummies.
Hair Growth Formula Tablets are formulated to maintain your hair for the inside. Hair Growth Formula Tablets are made with ingredients that are clinically proven to contribute to the normal maintenance of hair, like biotin, selenium and zinc. Meet our cast of hair-loving vitamins and minerals:
- Biotin - Is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal hair, so we definitely didn’t skimp on this ingredient. In fact, our tablets provide a whopping 5,000 mcg of biotin! As an added bonus, biotin is known to support the health of your skin and nails.
- Selenium - Like biotin, selenium contributes to normal hair. Without enough selenium in your diet, you could experience hair loss.
- Amino Acids - You might remember from biology class that amino acids are the building blocks of proteins – what your hair is made of! So we included a healthy serving of amino acids in our tablets to give your hair follicles a jumpstart.
- Bamboo extract - Is one of the richest sources of silica in the world. Our bamboo extract contains 50% silica whereas other sources of silica, like horsetail extract, typically contain 5% silica, which makes our bamboo extract a superior source of silica.
- Vitamin B12 - Is important for normal red blood cell formation. Red blood cells deliver nutrients to your hair follicles, providing a steady supply of nourishment that helps grow new hair.
- Zinc - This mineral is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal hair. Plus, it acts as an antioxidant to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Before and after pictures
Results may vary from person to person, and visible results usually occur after 2-6 months of use.