Benefits of HairLust Hair Growth Formula Gummies
- Suitable for vegans
- Free of lactose & gelatine
- Clinically proven ingredients
- Contributes to strong & healthy hair
- Healthy gummies, low in calories
- Natural colour from purple carrot
- Contains 5.000 mcg of biotin
- High content of Folic acid, B6 & B12
- Sugar free formula
No artificial colors or flavors
Tasty & fun hair vitamins
HairLust Hair Gummies are delicious, tasteful and fun hair gummies for the hair. These gummies contain essential nutrients needed to maintain a strong and healthy hair without having to compromise neither on taste or well-being.
HairLust Hair Gummies are good tasting hair vitamins that are perfect for those who have trouble swallowing larger pills. Oh, and our Hair Gummies do not contain any gluten, lactose, soy, nuts nor gelatine and are therefore suitable for allergy sufferers! What could be better than healthy hair gummies that makes your hair beautiful and healthy?
HairLust Hair Gummies are composed of all the essential vitamins that your body needs to grow a thicker and longer hair. We have combined, among other ingredients, biotin, zinc, folic acid, iodine, Vitamin A, C, D, E and B in our formula, which nourish your hair from within.
Our delicious hair vitamins have been developed to fight adverse side effects from bad nutrition, hair products, hair styling tools as well as aging and genetics. Start your journey to a longer and thicker hair with HairLust. HairLust Hair Gummies are recommended:
- If you have experienced antioxidant stress causing hair thinning and reduced hair growth
- If you want to give your hair the best nutritional support
- If you regret a short haircut
- If you use heat tools, bleach or colour your hair
- If you experience slow hair growth
- If you have used hair extensions causing damage to your hair
- If you are experiencing postpartum hair shedding and thinning
- If you have experienced menopause-related hair loss
Before and after pictures
Results may vary from person to person, and visible results usually occur after 2-4 months of use.