Benefits of the product
- Suitable for dry, damaged and thin hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Prevents split ends by up to 20%*
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Registered by Vegan Society
- Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Registered by Vegan Society
Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
How It Works
Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo is perfect for dry, damaged and/or thin hair and it works to rebuild the hair's strength and vitality from root to tip. The active ingredients penetrate deeply into the core of the hair fibre for intense repair, nourishment and protection. All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that strengthen and rebuild hair from the inside-out. Works to extend the hair's growth cycle leaving the hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Minimizes broken hair by up to 20% while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - Filled with enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients and vitamins that help maintain the natural pH level of the scalp to support healthy hair growth
- Protectagen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) - A vegan rice extract with antioxidant micro-proteins that rebuild protein loss, and combat damage caused by free radicals, pollutants and environmental aggressors
- Organic Mango Extract - Moisturizing and full of antioxidants. Protects against UV rays and stimulates hair cell regeneration as well as collagen production
- Organic Blueberry Extract - Has calming and moisturizing properties. Contains a large amount of proanthocyanidins, which works to improve and increase hair elasticity and shine
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I know if Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo is for me?
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo is made for all hair types, so anyone can use it. However, we particularly recommend this product for women with fine, damaged, coarse or brittle hair or women who suffer from hair thinning.
Can I use this shampoo without using a conditioner?
We recommend that you always finish up with conditioner because when hair is shampooed, the cuticle is open and it is susceptible to damage. The conditioner acts as a seal on fragile hair after washing, encapsulates moisture and nourishment, and leaves the hair better protected. Use it as the last step after washing the hair with shampoo, especially if you have long hair. We recommend that you finish your hair washing routine with Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for the best results.
*These studies belong to BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT AND HOW?
Use the shampoo 2-3 times a week or as needed. We recommend that you gradually get your hair used to not being washed every day; but instead every other day or just a few times a week. When washing the scalp too often the natural oils are stripped away and the sebum production is further increased as the scalp compensates in an attempt to protect the skin and hair from getting too dry, etc.
Good advice: Wash your hair in two steps: In the first wash, distribute the shampoo evenly into wet hair, while focusing on the scalp and massaging it in. Rinse thoroughly. In the second wash, the shampoo will foam up much more, and you can easily massage it through your entire hair, focusing on the lengths. Rinse thoroughly and finish off with HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner.