Benefits of the product
- Suitable for vegans
- High levels of silica & amino acids
- Clinically-proven ingredients
- Contribute to strong & healthy hair
- Contains 5,000 mcg of biotin
- High levels of zinc & selenium
- Powerful dosage that works from within
- Easy to swallow
- Formulated specifically for men
Made in Denmark
2 tablets a day
How It Works
Hair follicles require adequate nourishment in order to function properly. Eating a healthy, varied diet can usually provide your body with all the nutrients it needs to grow hair properly. But that’s easier said than done! We get that life gets in the way, which is why we created Hair Growth Formula Tablets Men to fill in the gaps.
Hair Growth Formula Tablets Men provide all the nutrients your hair follicles need, supporting optimal hair growth. We dosed and mixed this powerful blend of vitamins, minerals, proteins and amino acids to work synergistically, improving absorption of each nutrient.
Hair Growth Formula Tablets Men are made with natural ingredients that are suitable for both vegans and people with food allergies.
If you have trouble swallowing pills, we also make Hair Growth Formula Gummies Men.
Hair Growth Formula Tablets are all-natural hair supplements formulated to nourish your hair follicles and promote optimal hair growth. The supplement is made with ingredients that are clinically proven to contribute to the normal maintenance of hair, like biotin, selenium, and zinc.
- Biotin - Is known to contribute to the maintenance of healthy hair, so we definitely didn’t skimp on this ingredient. In fact, our tablets provide a whopping 5,000 mcg of biotin!
- Amino Acids - You might remember from biology class that amino acids are the building blocks of proteins – what your hair is made of! So we included a healthy serving of amino acids in our tablets to give your hair follicles a jumpstart.
- Bamboo extract - Is one of the richest sources of silica in the world. Silica is recognised in several studies for its good properties for hair. Our bamboo extract contains 50% silica whereas other sources of silica, like horsetail extract, typically contain 5% silica, which makes our bamboo extract a superior source of silica.
- Selenium - Like biotin, selenium contributes to healthy hair growth. Selenium deficiencies are linked with hair loss.
- Folic Acid - Helps with normal amino acid synthesis. Plus, folic acid has a role in the cell division process that goes on in your hair follicles when they’re creating new hair.
- Zinc - This mineral is known to contribute to the maintenance of normal hair. Plus, it acts as an antioxidant to protect cells from free radical damage.
- Copper - Contributes to normal hair pigmentation, helping to prevent premature greying. Copper is also an antioxidant that defends your hair from damage from pollution, UV rays and other sources of free radicals.
Before and after pictures
Results may vary from person to person, and visible results usually occur after 2-4 months of use.