Benefits of Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes
- Made for light, blonde or gray hair
- Contains active, violet color activators
- Nourishes and strengthens strands
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Made in Denmark
- Rich in organic ingredients
- Certified Vegan
- Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Free of parabens, silicone, SL-sulphates
How it works
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes is designed to give blonde or grey hair an intense moisture and colour boost. Coloring and bleaching can be very damaging to the hair and result in hair breakage and split ends, but with the right care all this can be prevented. The colour activators in the product neutralize the unwanted brassy tones in the hair, as purple is the complementary colour to yellow. All ingredients are chosen for their purity and ability to improve hair health:
- Organic Aloe Vera – Filled with enzymes, nutrients and vitamins. Helps maintain moisture and elasticity, while maintaining the natural pH of the scalp
- Creatine – Treats and repairs damaged hair, while counteracting frizzy hair. Has moisturizing and softening properties on hair and roots.
- Licorice Root Extract – Anti-inflammatory properties known to reduce irritation and stimulate the scalp
- Panthenol –(Provitamin B5) Converts to vitamin B5 upon contact with the scalp and helps to stimulate hair growth
- Organic Mango Extract – Moisturizing, colour-protecting and antioxidant properties. Protects hair against damage and stimulates hair cell regeneration and collagen production
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS A SILVER CONDITIONER SOMETHING FOR ME?
If you have blonde or grey hair, then this conditioner is for you! This conditioner contains violet colour activators that help maintain the light and cool tones in blonde and coloured hair. Dyeing, bleaching, styling tools, and the frequent use of styling products can often leave the hair dry, frizzy and damaged and can discolour the hair over time. Therefore, blonde hair needs extra care and a lightening boost once in awhile.
SHOULD I USE A CONDITIONER IF I USE THE HAIR MASK?
A hair mask should be used as an intensive treatment, preferably 1-2 times a week. Whereas a conditioner is for the daily care and treatment of your hair. If your hair is chemically damaged or dry, it is a good idea to use both conditioner and a hair mask to get the full effect of the products. After using a hair mask, always finish with conditioner, as it helps seal the hair strands and makes the hair ready for whatever gets thrown at it.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE AND HOW?
Wash your hair with HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo for Blondes twice. Start by massaging the silver shampoo well into the scalp and rinse with warm water. In the first wash, the shampoo will not foam as much. On the second wash, thoroughly massage the shampoo from the scalp and into the lengths of the hair, then rinse with warm water. In this way, dirt and product residue are removed more effectively.
Finish with HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Blondes. Apply the conditioner from root to tip, gently massage the product into the hair and leave it in for 1-2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Finish off with a dash of cold water to help seal the hair. Because warm water opens the cuticles of the hair, cold water will help to seal it and leave the fragile, wet hair better protected.