Benefits of the product
- Made for blond, bleached, or grey hair
- Gently brightens and colour-corrects hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Strengthens and repairs damaged hair
- Hydrates and balances the scalp
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
- Vegan & cruelty-free
Made in Denmark
Registered by Vegan Society
Free of parabens, silicone, SL-sulphates
How it works
We formulated Hair Rehab Box For Blondes with a violet-coloured pigment that counteracts harsh brassy tones in light-coloured hair. For extra brightening power, we also included liquorice root, a natural extract that gently lightens the hair.
This creamy formula also provides lightweight, long-lasting hydration and protects hair against further colour-fading with potent natural antioxidants. The result? Hair looks bright, shiny, and cool-toned. All ingredients are chosen for their purity and ability to improve hair health:
- AQUAXYL™ – Derived from sugar, AQUAXYL™ deeply moisturises the hair and scalp and prevents water loss through evaporation.
- Protectogen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) – This rice-extracted micro-protein protects hair against stress from environmental factors like sun, air pollution, and styling. Protectogen™ gives hair bouncy volume and leaves it smooth and frizz-free. Plus, Protectogen™ supports hair growth by generating an increase in key stem cell markers that are critical for hair growth.
- Gluadin® Kera-P (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - This vegan micro-protein penetrates the hair shaft to repair damaged hair, leaving it stronger and healthier.
- Organic Aloe Vera – This antioxidant-rich natural extract strengthens and moisturises hair while protecting it against environmental damage.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil acts as an emollient, meaning that it “fills in the gaps” of damaged hair to leave it softer and shinier. Almond oil is also a rich source of skin-replenishing ingredients like triglycerides that promote a healthy scalp.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – An excellent source of fatty acids, apricot kernel oil softens and moisturises parched, brittle, and damaged hair.
- Liquorice Root – With natural lightening properties, liquorice root helps to gently lift unwanted brassy pigments from light-coloured hair.
- Glycerin – This humectant draws moisture into the hair shaft to keep hair hydrated all day long.
Is Hair Rehab Box For Blondes For Me?
HairLust Hair Rehab Box For Blondes can be used to eliminate brassy tones in blond, bleached, and grey hair. Purple shampoo also restores and protects damaged hair, which makes it particularly beneficial for processed or bleach-damaged hair.
Which Products Does This Combo Contain?
- 1 x HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo For Blondes 250 ml.
- 1 x HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes 250 ml.
- 1 x HairLust Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask 200 ml.
- 1 x HairLust Bamboo Turban Hair Towel
- 1 x HairLust Detangle Wet Brush (Colour: peach)
How often should I use the products?
Use HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo and Conditioner For Blondes one to two times per week, or any time your hair develops a brassy tone.
Can you leave purple conditioner in your hair overnight?
We do not recommend that you leave HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo or Conditioner For Blondes on your hair overnight. If you are looking for an overnight hair mask, try our HairLust Anti-Frizz & Hydration Pre-Shampoo Hair Balm.
How Should I Use It?
Massage Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo For Blondes into wet hair and scalp. Leave on for one to two minutes for a deeper color deposit. Then rinse well with lukewarm water. Use one to two times per week, or when needed.
Finish with Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes to damp hair, concentrating on the mid-lengths to ends. Wait for 2-3 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.