Benefits of HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner
- Suitable for dry, damaged and thin hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Prevents split ends by up to 20%*
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegan
- Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
How It Works
Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner is for dry, damaged and/or thin hair, that work to rebuild hair strength and vitality from root to tip. The active ingredients penetrates deeply into the core of the hair fiber for intense repair, nourishment and protection.
All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that strengthen and rebuild hair from the inside, works to extend the hair's growth cycle leaving the hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Minimizes broken hair by up to 20% while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter - Moisture retaining properties an packed full of healthy fatty acids and natural antioxidants
- Protectagen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) - A vegan rice extract with antioxidant micro-proteins that rebuild protein loss, combat damage caused by free radicals, pollutants and environmental aggressors
- Organic Olive Tree Leaf Oil - Strengthens and protects hair from root to tip, while adding moisture and nourishment to both hair follicles and scalp
- Organic Organic Pomegranate Oil - Rich in fruit enzymes and punicic acid, an omega 5 fatty acid that stimulates collagen production in hair and scalp, as well as preventing inflammation and moisture loss
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for me?
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner works for all hair types, so anyone can use it. However, we particularly recommend this product for women with fine hair, who experience damaged, coarse, brittle, or women who suffer from hair thinning.
Do i need to use both conditioner AND hair mask?
The most common misconception about conditioner and hair mask is that you only need one or the other, but your hair needs both. A hair mask should be used as an intensive treatment weekly, whereas a conditioner is for the daily care and treatment of your hair. If your hair is chemically treated, color treated, dry, worn or dull, it is a good idea to use both to get the full effect of both care products. Tip: Always use the hair mask before the conditioner as the conditioner seals the hairs. We recommend to finish your hair wash with Hair Growth & Protection Hair Mask.
*These studies belongs to BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.