Benefits of the product
- Suitable for dry and/or fragile hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Prevents split ends by up to 20%*
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Registered by Vegan Society
- Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Registered by Vegan Society
Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
How It Works
Many factors can affect hair health, length and appearance. Everything from harsh climates, hair styling routines and lack of nutrients, to the body's reactions to hormonal imbalance due to stress or pregnancy. The active ingredients in our Hair Growth & Protection Mask effectively counteracts dryness in the hair and works to restore the integrity of brittle strands, all while preventing future hair damage. All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that strengthen and rebuild the hair from the inside by working to extend the hair's growth cycle, leaving hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Minimizes split ends and broken hair by up to 20%, while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - Packed with enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients, and vitamins that help maintain the natural pH level of the scalp and support healthy hair growth
- Organic Oat Extract - Increases moisture levels in the hair and has anti-inflammatory properties, which helps to retain moisture and shine over time
- Protectagen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) - A vegan rice extract with antioxidant micro-proteins, that rebuilds protein loss, combats damage caused by free radicals, pollutants and environmental aggressors
- Organic Acai Fruit Extract - Moisturizing, nourishing, and protective against oxidative processes affecting cellular DNA – such as UV radiation
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHY SHOULD I USE A HAIR MASK?
Maintaining healthy and long hair requires good hair products and some TLC! HairLust Hair Growth & Protection Mask helps prevent and repair damage from styling tools such as hair dryers and straighteners, as well as damage from hair extensions, hair dyes and other chemical hair treatments. This vegan, protein-rich treatment adds intense nourishment and care, moisturizes and prevents split ends.
HAIR GROWTH & PROTECTION MASK VS. PROTEIN RECONSTRUCTOR HAIR MASK
The Hair Growth & Protection Mask gives hair the extra moisture and care it needs weekly. It is not nearly as in-depth of a treatment as the Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask and can therefore be used more often. It is best suited for normal to dry hair, which needs extra care and nourishment in everyday life, while the protein mask is best suited for brittle, frizzy and chemically-, or sun damaged hair.
*These studies belong to BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE IT, AND HOW?
Use HairLust Hair Growth & Protection Mask weekly to give your hair the best care. Distribute HairLust Hair Growth & Protection Mask in freshly washed hair and massage it into the hair. Let the treatment work for at least 5-10 minutes, then rinse the hair thoroughly and finish with conditioner. For optimal results, use HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo & Conditioner in conjunction with the mask.
Good advice: When you have extra time, give your hair a more in-depth treatment by letting the treatment sit in your hair under a turban towel, and enjoy a good book, movie, or treat yourself to a face mask. You can also let the hair mask work overnight and rinse it out in the morning. By leaving the mask on longer, your hair will have enough time to absorb all of the good nutrients from the mask. Be sure to protect your pillow with our ultra-soft Bamboo Towel Pillowcase!