Benefits of HairLust Shampoo & Conditioner
- Suitable for dry, damaged and thin hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Prevents split ends by up to 20%*
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegans
- Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Paraben-, silicone-, and SLS-free
How It Works
Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo and Conditioner is for dry, damaged and/or thin hair, that work to rebuild hair strength and vitality from root to tip. The active ingredients penetrates deeply into the core of the hair fiber for intense repair, nourishment and protection.
All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that strengthen and rebuild hair from the inside, works to extend the hair's growth cycle leaving the hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Minimizes broken hair by up to 20% while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - Packed with enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients, and vitamins that help maintain the natural pH level of the scalp and support healthy hair growth
- Protectagen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) - A vegan rice extract with antioxidant micro-proteins that rebuild protein loss, combat damage caused by free radicals, pollutants and environmental aggressors
- Organic Mango Extract - Works moisturizing and antioxidant, protects against UV rays and stimulates hair cell regeneration as well as collagen production
- Organic Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter - Moisture retaining properties an packed full of healthy fatty acids and natural antioxidants
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo and conditioner for me?
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo works for all hair types, so anyone can use it. However, we particularly recommend this product for women with fine hair, who experience damaged, coarse, brittle, or women who suffer from hair thinning.
Can i use the shampoo without using a conditioner?
We recommend that you always finish up with conditioner as the last step after washing hair with shampoo, especially if you have long hair. The conditioner acts as a seal on the fragile hairs after washing, encapsulates moisture and nourishment and leaves the hair better protected.
Do i need to use both conditioner AND hair mask?
The most common misconception about conditioner and hair mask is that you only need one or the other, but your hair needs both. A hair mask should be used as an intensive treatment weekly, whereas a conditioner is for the daily care and treatment of your hair. If your hair is chemically treated, color treated, dry, worn or dull, it is a good idea to use both to get the full effect of both care products. Tip: Always use the hair mask before the conditioner as the conditioner seals the hairs. We recommend to finish your hair wash with Hair Growth & Protection Hair Mask.
*These studies belongs to BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.