The Benefits of Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask
- For damaged/chemically treated hair
- Rich in active yeast- and micro-proteins
- Support healthy hair growth cycle
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegan
- Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
- Silicone-free treatment
Made in Denmark
Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
How It Works
Just like the body needs proteins to grow and function optimally, the hair needs protein to maintain its healthy structure and function. Proteins regulate the physiological processes in the body, such as growth, development, and metabolism. When applied to the hair, they are deeply rebuilding on both hair and hair follicles.
What’s In It
All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that rebuild hair from the inside leaving the hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Works to support a heathy hair growth cycle and minimizes split ends and broken hair by up to 20% while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - Packed with enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients, and vitamins that help maintain the natural pH level of the scalp and support healthy hair growth
- Dynagen™ (Glycerin, hydrolyzed yeast protein) - Rebuilds and boosts key proteins such as collagen and keratin in hair follicles which strengthen the hair. Studies show a reduction in hair loss of just three weeks and a significant improvement in overall fullness and shine after 90 days* (Studies by Ashland)
- Organic Mulberry Extract - The active carbohydrates in mulberries have a moisturizing and soothing effect on dry and frizzy hair. The powerful antioxidant properties of vitamins A, C, E and ellagic acid, mulberries counteract harmful effects from the sun and reduce damage caused by UV radiation
Frequently Asked Questions
Should i use Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask?
Is your hair thin, damaged or do you expose your hair for chemically treatments, such as color or highlights? If yes, this is a treatment for you! The hair mainly consists of protein fibres, which might be damaged over time due to incorrect hair care routines, lack of care, color-treatments or exposure to hot or cold weather conditions. HairLust Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask consists of a high content of active, vegan micro-proteins which thin, damaged hair needs to rebuild both the weak, outer cuticle layer of the hair strands and the damaged hair fibres.
How often should I use It?
We recommend you to use HairLust Protein Reconstructor Hair Mask 1-3 times a month, or when your hair need a protein boost! You can with great benefits use a moisturizing hair mask between your protein treatments, we recommend Hair Growth & Protection Hair Mask.
*These studies belongs to BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.