Benefits of the product
- Suitable for all curl types
- Enhances natural curl pattern
- Registered by Vegan Society
- Curly Girl Method-approved
- Silicone, mineral oil & sulphate-free
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- 99.8% natural origin ingredients
- Scent of orange, blackcurrant & lychee
Made in Denmark
Registered by Vegan Society
Silicone-, mineral oil- & sulphate-free
How It Works
HairLust Curl Activator Cream is a lightweight curl defining cream that hydrates and enhances all curl types. The secret ingredient is pullulan, a natural starch that forms a lightweight film on the hair to define and hold curls while locking out frizz-causing humidity. Pullulan is water-soluble, which means that it doesn’t build up on curls and weigh them down. The result? Soft, bouncy, and defined curls that resist frizz. And absolutely no crunchy cast!
We also formulated our Curl Activator Cream with strengthening and moisturising ingredients that protect the hair against UV rays and other environmental aggressors. This means that curls are less prone to breakage and split ends.
What’s in it:
- Organic Aloe Vera - This soothing ingredient provides lightweight hydration to parched and frizzy curls. With a high antioxidant content, aloe vera protects the hair from damaging environmental factors like UV rays and air pollution.
- Pullulan - This natural starchy compound forms a film over curls to provide definition and protection from frizz. Pullulan dissolves in water, so you don’t need to worry about product build-up.
- Organic Shea Butter - This moisturising ingredient contains vitamin A, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids that add shine to curls. Plus, shea butter has a high content of cinnamides, which have UV protection properties.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil - This light vegetable oil is rich in replenishing fatty acids like linoleic acid and oleic acid. Sunflower seed oil is an excellent source of vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that provides natural sun protection.
- Aquaxyl™ - Derived from sugar, this unique compound deeply moisturises parched curls and prevents dehydration through water loss.
- Glucose - Like glycerin, glucose has humectant properties that provide lightweight hydration for the hair. Glucose also helps to cut down on static electricity in hair.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) - Powerful antioxidant with soothing properties. Vitamin E work to combat free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Organic Bamboo Extract - Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world and certain species can grow more than 1 meter a day! Bamboo is a great source of the mineral silica, containing up to 85%.
- Organic Açai Berry Fruit Extract - This superfruit is a concentrated source of potent antioxidants that moisturise and protect curls.
Does Curl Activator Cream Work For All Hair Types?
HairLust Curl Activator Cream works for all curly hair types, from wavy to coily. This product works best for hair types 2A-2C, 3A-3C, and 4A-4C.
Is This Product Curly Girl Method (CGM) Friendly?
The Curly Girl Method is a special hair care routine designed to improve the health and definition of curly hair. Not familiar with it? Check out this blog post and learn how to follow the method!
The Curly Girl Method recommends avoiding products that contain sulphates, drying alcohols, silicones, mineral oils, or parabens. Curl Activator Cream is Curly Girl Method-approved because it is formulated without all of these damaging ingredients. However, you do not need to follow the Curly Girl Method to benefit from using this curl defining cream.
How Can I Optimise My Results?
We designed our collection of curly hair products to make the best of your curls. No frizz, no dryness, no greasiness – just well-balanced and defined curls.
We recommend using Curl Activator Cream with the other products in our curly hair collection:
- Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo for Curls to cleanse hair weekly.
- Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Curls to condition and co-wash hair.
- Curl Recovery & Protection Mask to provide deep hydration and strengthening once per week.
To get the best results, follow The Curly Girl Method described in this blog post.