Benefits of the product
- Gently brightens and colour-corrects hair
- Suitable for blond, bleached, or grey hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Strengthens and repairs damaged hair
- Hydrates and balances the scalp
- Made in Denmark
- Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
- 96% natural origin ingredients
- Vegan & cruelty-free
Made in Denmark
Made with organic ingredients
Registered by Vegan Society
Free of parabens, silicone, SL-sulphates
How it works
We formulated Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes with a violet-coloured pigment that counteracts harsh brassy tones in light-coloured hair. For extra brightening power, we also included liquorice root, a natural extract that gently lightens the hair.
This creamy formula also provides lightweight, long-lasting hydration and protects hair against further colour-fading with potent natural antioxidants. The result? Hair looks bright, shiny, and cool-toned. All ingredients are chosen for their purity and ability to improve hair health:
- Organic Aloe Vera – This antioxidant-rich natural extract strengthens and moisturises hair while protecting it against environmental damage.
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil – Almond oil acts as an emollient, meaning that it “fills in the gaps” of damaged hair to leave it softer and shinier. Almond oil is also a rich source of skin-replenishing ingredients like triglycerides that promote a healthy scalp.
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – An excellent source of fatty acids, apricot kernel oil softens and moisturises parched, brittle, and damaged hair.
- Liquorice Root – With natural lightening properties, liquorice root helps to gently lift unwanted brassy pigments from light-coloured hair.
- Glycerin – This humectant draws moisture into the hair shaft to keep hair hydrated all day long.
- AQUAXYL™ – Derived from sugar, AQUAXYL™ deeply moisturises the hair and scalp and prevents water loss through evaporation.
- Protectogen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) – This rice-extracted micro-protein protects hair against stress from environmental factors like sun, air pollution, and styling. Protectogen™ gives hair bouncy volume and leaves it smooth and frizz-free. Plus, Protectogen™ supports hair growth by generating an increase in key stem cell markers that are critical for hair growth.
How long can I leave purple conditioner in my hair?
We recommend that you leave HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes on your hair for two to three minutes before rinsing. For hair that is extra brassy, leave the Conditioner in your hair for up to five minutes.
How often should I use purple conditioner?
Use HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes one to two times per week, or any time your hair develops a brassy tone.
Is purple conditioner a toner?
While HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes is not technically a toner, it does work to tone light-coloured hair thanks to its formula that includes violet pigment and liquorice root extract.
Can you leave purple conditioner in your hair overnight?
We do not recommend that you leave HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes on your hair overnight. If you are looking for an overnight hair mask, try our HairLust Anti-Frizz & Hydration Pre-Shampoo Hair Balm.
How Should I Use It?
Apply to wet, freshly-cleansed hair, concentrating on the mid-lengths to ends. Wait for 2-3 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
For best results, use with HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo For Blondes.