Benefits of the product
- Suitable for all curl types
- 3-in-1 conditioner for curly hair
- Registered by Vegan Society
- Curly Girl Method-approved
- Silicone, mineral oil & sulphate-free
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- 99.8% natural origin ingredients
- Scent of orange, blackcurrant & lychee
Made in Denmark
Registered by Vegan Society
Silicone-, mineral oil- & sulphate-free
How It Works
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Curls has a versatile, multi-action formula to fit the unique needs of curly hair. Thanks to its special blend of strengthening and hydrating botanicals, Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Curls acts as a:
- Co-Washing Conditioner: Use in place of shampoo to cleanse curly hair.
- Rinse-Out Conditioner: Apply after shampooing to smooth the cuticle and restore hair’s moisture content.
- Leave-In Conditioner: Deeply hydrate parched locks by using this product as a leave-in conditioner for curly hair.
We formulated Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Curls with an active blend of vegan micro-proteins, bamboo extract, and a moisturising sugar complex for intense care and frizz control.
What’s in it:
- Organic Aloe Vera - This soothing ingredient provides lightweight hydration to parched and frizzy curls without weighing them down. Aloe vera has mild cleansing properties that gently remove excess oils, dirt, and debris from curls without drying them out. With a high antioxidant content, aloe vera protects the hair and scalp from damaging environmental factors. Aloe vera also helps to maintain a healthy scalp pH, which promotes hair growth.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil - This light vegetable oil is rich in replenishing fatty acids like linoleic acid and oleic acid. Sunflower seed oil is an excellent source of vitamin E, a potent antioxidant that provides natural sun protection.
- Glycerin - This natural humectant draws moisture into parched hair for long-lasting, lightweight hydration.
- Aquaxyl™ - Derived from sugar, this unique compound deeply moisturises the hair and scalp and prevents dehydration through water loss.
- Protectagen™ - Extracted from rice, this micro-protein blend protects curls against damage from environmental factors like sun, air pollution, and heat styling. Protectagen™ gives curls bouncy volume while smoothing away frizz. Plus, it supports healthy hair growth by generating an increase in key stem cell markers that are critical for hair growth.
- Organic Bamboo Extract - This natural extract is rich in silica, a mineral that strengthens hair and prevents thinning.
- Organic Açai Berry Fruit Extract - This superfruit is a concentrated source of potent antioxidants that moisturise and protect curls.
Does It Work For All Hair Types?
Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Curls works for all curly hair types, from wavy to coily. This product works best for hair types 2A-2C, 3A-3C, and 4A-4C.
Is This Product Curly Girl Method (CGM) Friendly?
The Curly Girl Method is a special hair care routine designed to improve the health and definition of curly hair. Not familiar with it? Check out this blog post and learn everything there is to know!
The Curly Girl Method recommends avoiding products that contain sulphates, drying alcohols, silicones, mineral oils, or parabens. Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Curls is Curly Girl Method-approved because it is formulated without all of these damaging ingredients. However, you do not need to follow the Curly Girl Method to benefit from using this conditioner for curly hair.
How Can I Optimise My Results?
We designed our collection of curly hair products to make the best of your curls. No frizz, no dryness, no greasiness – just well-balanced and defined curls.
We recommend using Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Curls with the other products in our curly hair collection:
- Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo for Curls to cleanse hair on a weekly basis.
- Curl Recovery & Protection Mask to provide deep hydration and strengthening once per week.
- Curl Activator Cream to style and define curls.
To get the best results, follow The Curly Girl Method as described in this article.