Benefits of the product
- Stimulates the growth of the lashes
- Suitable for fine and thin lashes
- Prolongs the hair's growth cycle
- Adds moisture and nutrition to the lashes
- Produced in Europe
- No use of hormone-disrupting ingredients
- No side effects
- Dermatologically tested
- Visible results in 8-12 weeks
Sulphate- & paraben-free
Get thicker and longer eyelashes
Do you dream of long and thick eyelashes? A good coat of mascara can provide a temporary result, but our eyelash serum breathes new life into your lashes and gives a natural and beautiful look. HairLust Eyelash Enhancing Serum is an innovative eyelash serum that combines active ingredients to stimulate thicker and longer eyelashes. Our powerful formula is a safe alternative for thicker and longer eyelashes without the typical side effects of hormone-disrupting alternatives on the market. Here's some of the active ingredients in the product :
- Widelash™: Active peptide complex that optimizes hair's life cycle. The results have been documented after 30 days of use.*
- Vitamin B5 & B7: Participates actively in e.g. metabolism and building of amino acids for hair.
- Caffeine: Stimulates follicles and prolongs eyelashes growth cycle. Prevents overproduction of DHT.
- Hyaluronic acid: Naturally binds moisture to the skin and prevents dehydration of skin cells. Maintains elasticity of eyelashes.
How does it work?
Your eyelashes have a relatively short growth cycle, lasting around 30 to 45 days. Hormonal changes in the body, including stress and pregnancy as well as eczema or makeup, can reduce this growth cycle and contribute to the eyelashes breaking or falling off short of time. Generally, the length and volume of the lashes is predetermined by genetics, but certain nutrients can support eyelash health and prolong the growth.
How to use it?
Apply morning and evening to clean and dry eyelashes. Apply a thin layer of the serum along your lash root-line. The formula is quickly absorbing so you can easily apply mascara afterwards.
Can be used by breastfeeding and pregnant women.
Can be used if you have eyelash extensions.
*These studies have been carried out by Sederma. Find more information from www.sederma.com