Benefits of HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo:
- Suitable for dry, damaged and thin hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Prevents split ends by up to 20%*
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Certified Organic
- Certified Vegans
- Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
How It Works
Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo is for dry, damaged and/or thin hair and it works to rebuild the hair's strength and vitality from root to tip. The active ingredients penetrate deeply into the core of the hair fiber for intense repair, nourishment and protection.
All ingredients have been selected for their purity and effectiveness at improving your hair’s health:
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM (Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein) - Active micro-proteins that strengthen and rebuild hair from the inside. Works to extend the hair's growth cycle leaving the hair visibly healthier and more resilient. Minimizes broken hair by up to 20% while improving overall hair health by up to 60% * (BASF Care Creations Studies)
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - Packed with enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients, and vitamins that help maintain the natural pH level of the scalp and support healthy hair growth
- Protectagen™ (Hydrolyzed Rice Protein) - A vegan rice extract with antioxidant micro-proteins that rebuild protein loss, combat damage caused by free radicals, pollutants and environmental aggressors
- Organic Mango Extract - Works moisturizing and antioxidant, protects against UV rays and stimulates hair cell regeneration as well as collagen production
- Organic Blueberry Extract - Has calming and moisturizing properties and contains a large amount of proanthocyanidins, which work to improve and increase hair elasticity and shine
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo for me?
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo works for all hair types, so anyone can use it. However, we particularly recommend this product for women with fine, damaged, coarse or brittle hair or women who suffer from hair thinning.
Can I use this shampoo without using a conditioner?
We recommend that you always finish up with conditioner. Use it as the last step after washing the hair with shampoo, especially if you have long hair. The conditioner acts as a seal on the fragile hair after washing, encapsulates moisture and nourishment and leaves the hair better protected. We recommend to finish your hair wash with Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner.
*These studies belongs to BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE AND HOW?
Use the shampoo 2-3 times a week or as needed. We recommend that you gradually get your hair used to not be washed every day, but instead every other day or just a few times a week. This allows the scalp to find a more natural balance. When washing the scalp's natural oils and sebum away too often, the sebum production is further increased as the scalp compensates in an attempt to protect the skin and hair from eg. getting to dry.
Wash the hair with the shampoo in two steps: In the first wash, the shampoo is evenly distributed in wet hair, focusing on the scalp, and massaged well into the scalp. Rinse thoroughly and continue with the next wash. In the second wash, the shampoo will foam up a lot more than in the first wash, and you can easily massage it out in the entire hair focusing on the lengths and cleaning your hair from root to tip. Rinse thoroughly and finish off the shower with HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner.