1) Your consent to comply to o and to be bound to these Terms and Conditions is considered to be effective immediately after the first use of the website. If you do not agree to act under these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using the Website immediately. This agreement applies to you - the user of this website and the HairLust Group.
2) If goods are ordered outside of Denmark, import fees and taxes may be applied as soon as the goods have reached their destination. HairLust Group will not be not responsible for these expenses, and we do not undertake to calculate or disclose any additional charges in this regard. If you buy goods internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities in the country in which you are residing for additional information on charges and procedures.
3) HairLust Group will not guarantee that all items will be available. Inventories are not available for the customers to see on the website, so if a product happens to be sold out, you will be contacted by our customer service in order to find a solution.
4) All information regarding pricing on the website is correct as soon as it has been published on the site. HairLust Group reserves the right to change prices, modify or remove offers from time to time when necessary. We also hold the right to update and change all prices at our sole discretion.
5) The prices for goods are shown in GBP. All prices on the website include VAT. The amount due will only be charged from your account once the item has been shipped.
6) At HairLust you can pay with: Paypal and following payment cards: VISA, MasterCard or Eurocard.
7) HairLust will notify you by e-mail when you can expect your good(s) to be shipped. This notification will include an estimated delivery date, as well as any reason for your order being delayed.
8) If an item is being returned to us due to you providing an incorrect address, we will contact you and return the parcel to the revised address, if you want the item to be shipped off again. This means that you must pay for postage for the occurred error when providing your address.
9) If a product is returned to us for whatever reason and the receipt has not been delivered (the customer is not present, the customer is unreachable or the item is rejected) and our freight company has attempted to deliver the item, you will be charged the total amount that may occour through delivery and other expenses involved in the process of returning the item to us.
10) As a consumer, your cancellation rights last 14 days when you shop with his. This cancellation period expires 14 days after the day you received your item. You must, within 14 days of receipt, inform us if you wish to cancel your purchase. The notification must be given by contacting our customer service or by using the standard cancellation form. The provisions of the consumer law may apply. In accordance with the Code of Conduct, you are as a consumer given a 24-month’s warranty. For limited-life items, however, your warranty is limited to the shelf life that is customary for the product in question.
11) You must return your order to us without any unnecessary delay and no later than 14 days after you have notified us that you wish to cancel your purchase. You must pay the direct costs that may occur when returning the item. You bear the risk of the item from the time of delivery. If the item is missing its original packaging, this may cause a depreciation, so in order to be sure that you will receive the full amount back, it is recommended that the item is returned in its original packaging.
12) You will lose your warranty rights if you break the seal on items that are not suitable for return for health or hygienic reasons.
13) If you regret your purchase, you will receive the amount you have paid back to us by bank transfer. In the case of a depreciation that you are liable for, this amount will be deducted from the total refund.
14) If you take use of your warranty, we will refund all payments received from you (apart from delivery costs) without unnecessary delay and at all times within 14 days from the date of notification of your decision to withdraw this agreement.
15) If you regret your purchase, the item must be shipped to: HairLust Group, Nordens Plads 12B, 1. 36, 2000 Frederiksberg, Denmark.
16) Our disclaimer states that no part of this webpage is intended to be advisory and you should not depend on the content of this website when making a decision.
17) To the extent that is permitted by law, HairLust does not accept responsibility for somebody's direct or indirect loss or damage that are deemed to be predictable. This includes any indirect, significant, specific, exemplary error arising from the use of the webpage, as well as any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they make use of the content of the website at their own risk.
19) If you wish to file a complaint about your purchase, please contact our customer service. If we fail to find a solution, you can file a complaint to the Consumer Complaints Board at www.forbrug.dk if the conditions for this are met.
20) When a customer has entered their payment details, the funds will be charged and withdrawn immediately, but only reserved. Only when the item is shipped will we deduct the reserved amount.
21) By purchasing the Subscription Scheme, you will receive the ordered goods continuously so you are sure to never run out of our products and thus be able to maintain the effects of them. You will receive your order repeatedly every month or after your chosen period when you ordered the first time.
The terms and conditions were last updated the 3rd of January 2018.