Benefits of the product
- Silicone-free conditioner for dry hair
- Rich in active, vegan micro-proteins
- Results in as little as 21 days*
- 98.9% natural origin ingredients
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Organic certified by Ecocert
- Registered by Vegan Society
- Silicone-, mineral oil- & sulphate-free
Made in Denmark
Registered by Vegan Society
Paraben-, SL/SLS- & phthalate-free
How It Works
Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner provides an ideal solution for women with dry, damaged, fine, or thinning hair. We formulated this silicone-free conditioner for dry hair with natural plant extracts like aloe vera, cocoa butter, and pomegranate oil to nourish hair from the outside-in with lightweight moisture. These plant extracts are also rich in potent antioxidants that protect the hair and scalp from damaging UV rays and other environmental aggressors.
Vegan micro-proteins work to rebuild brittle and damaged hair fibres to diminish split ends, breakage, and shedding. Best of all, this silicone-free conditioner doesn’t contain any nasty ingredients that buildup on fine and thinning hair, weighing it down.
Plus, this silicone-free conditioner is made with natural, vegan ingredients, so you know it’s good for your hair! Active ingredients includes:
- Organic Aloe Vera - This antioxidant-rich natural extract gently cleanses the hair and scalp without harming their integrity. Aloe vera helps to maintain a healthy scalp pH, which promotes hair growth. Additionally, aloe vera’s lightweight moisturising properties strengthen and hydrate compromised hair to prevent breakage and shedding.
- Organic Cocoa Butter - Packed with healthy fatty acids and natural antioxidants, cocoa butter has excellent moisture-retaining properties for the hair and scalp.
- Protectagen™ - This hydrolysed rice protein rebuilds hair from the roots for stronger locks that are more resistant to breakage and split ends (Studies by Ashland.
- Glycerin - This natural humectant draws moisture into parched hair for long-lasting, lightweight hydration.
- Organic Olive Leaf Oil - Produced from organic olive leaves, this natural extract is loaded with potent antioxidants that protect the hair and scalp from damaging UV rays and other environmental aggressors. Olive leaf extract also has a calming effect on sensitive and irritated scalps.
- Organic Pomegranate Oil - Loaded with potent antioxidants, pomegranate oil has a UV-protective effect on the hair and scalp.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Conditioner?
Using a conditioner has many benefits for hair. Conditioner adds a layer of protection to hair, protecting against damaging UV rays and other environmental factors that cause split ends and breakage. Conditioners also help to smooth out frizz and make hair easier to detangle. Overall, conditioners make hair more manageable and easy to style.
Why Should I Choose a Silicone-Free Conditioner?
Traditional conditioners often use silicone to coat the hair shaft, giving hair shine and a smooth feel. However, silicone can build up on the hair shaft. Over time, this buildup weighs down hair, leaving it limp and lank. Silicone buildup is an issue for all hair types, but it’s especially problematic for fine and thinning hair in need of volume. Thus, if you have fine or thinning hair, you should always opt for a silicone-free conditioner.
Does Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner Have a Fragrance?
Yes. This silicone-free conditioner has a lively fragrance with top notes of peach blossoms and Brazilian oranges. We use 100% naturally-derived essential oils for fragrance.
How to Use
Apply this silicone-free conditioner to wet hair after shampooing, concentrating on the ends of the hair. Make sure to squeeze excess water before applying the conditioner so that the water does not dilute the product.
Allow the product to sit for 2-3 minutes, then rinse. For best results, use with Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo.
We recommend using hair conditioner as the last step in your shower routine. Whereas shampoo opens the hair's cuticle, the conditioner seals it back up—locking pollutants out and nutrients in.
*Studies by BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.