Benefits of the product
- Made for light, blonde or gray hair
- Contains active, violet color activators
- Nourishes and strengthens strands
- Can be used on colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Rich in organic ingredients
- Certified Vegan
- Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Free of parabens, silicone, SL-sulphates
How it works
HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes is designed to give blonde or grey hair an intense moisture and colour boost. Colouring and bleaching can be very damaging to the hair and result in hair breakage and split ends, but with the right care all this can be prevented. The colour activators in the product neutralise the unwanted brassy tones in the hair, as purple is the complementary colour to yellow. All ingredients are chosen for their purity and ability to improve hair health:
- Organic Aloe Vera – Filled with enzymes, nutrients and vitamins. Helps maintain moisture and elasticity, while maintaining the natural pH of the scalp
- Licorice Root Extract – Anti-inflammatory properties known to reduce irritation and stimulate the scalp
- Organic Apricot Kernel Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids, antioxidants and Vitamins A, C and E
- Organic Sweet Almond Oil – Rich in Vitamins A, B, and E, and omega 9, 6, and 3 fatty acids, which fight free radicals and keep hair healthy and protected
Frequently Asked Questions
Is A Silver Conditioner Suitable For Me?
If you have blonde or grey hair, then this conditioner is for you! This conditioner contains violet colour activators that help maintain the light and cool tones in blonde and coloured hair. Dyeing, bleaching, styling tools, and the frequent use of styling products can often leave the hair dry, frizzy and damaged and can discolour the hair over time. Therefore, blonde hair needs extra care and a lightning boost once in a while.
Why You Should Use Both Conditioner And Weekly Deep Treatments
A hair mask should be used as an intensive treatment, preferably 1-2 times a week. Whereas a conditioner is for the daily care and treatment of your hair. If your hair is chemically damaged or dry, it is a good idea to use both conditioner and a hair mask to get the full effect of the products. After using a hair mask, always finish with conditioner, as it helps seal the hair strands and makes the hair ready for whatever gets thrown at it.
How Often Should I Use It
Use 2-3 times a week, depending on your needs and always after using a shampoo. This is recommended because the conditioner helps seal the hair and makes the hair ready for whatever the day throws at it.
Apply HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner For Blondes to wet hair after washing it with HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo For Blondes. Make sure to gently massage the conditioner into the wet hair. Let sit for 1-3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
You can use a silver shampoo and conditioner as a supplement to your regular shampoo and conditioner whenever you wish to give your hair an extra brightening boost.