The benefits of using HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo & Conditioner For Blondes
- Suitable for light, blonde or gray hair
- Contains active, violet color activators
- Nourishes and strengthens strands
- Uses naturally good-for-you ingredients
- Made in Denmark
- Rich in organic ingredients
- Certified Vegan
- Paraben-, sulfate- & phthalate-free
Made in Denmark
Free of parabens, silicone, SL-sulphates
How it works
This silver shampoo and conditioner set is designed to give blonde or grey hair an intense moisture and colour boost. Dyeing and bleaching can be very damaging to the hair and result in hair breakage and split ends, but with the right care all this can be prevented. The violet pigments in the products neutralize the unwanted yellow tones in the hair, as purple is the complementary colour to yellow.
All ingredients are chosen for their purity and ability to improve hair health:
- Organic Aloe Vera: Stuffed with enzymes, nutrients and vitamins to help maintain moisture and elasticity in the hair while maintaining the natural pH of the scalp and supporting healthy hair growth
- Creatine: Used to treat and repair damaged and over-treated hair. Helps strengthen the hair and stimulate the production of keratin, which is the main protein that hair consists of. It has moisturizing and softening properties on hair and hair roots and counteracts frizzy hair
- Licorice Root Extract: Has anti-inflammatory properties known to reduce irritation and stimulate the scalp
- Panthenol: (Provitamin B5) Converts to vitamin B5 upon contact with the scalp and helps to stimulate hair growth
- Organic Mango Extract: Has moisturizing, colour-protecting and antioxidant properties, protects hair against damage caused by UV rays and stimulates hair cell regeneration and collagen production
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IS A SILVER SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER SOMETHING FOR ME?
If you have blonde or grey hair, these are the products for you! Both products contain violet color activators, that help maintain the light and cold tones in blonde or coloured hair. Dyeing, bleaching and other chemical hair treatments can often leave the hair dry, frizzy and damaged, while heaters and the frequent use of styling products can discolour the hair over time. Therefore, blonde hair needs extra good moisturizing care and a lightening boost once in a while.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I USE THE PRODUCTS?
Use HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo & Conditioner For Blondes 2-3 times a week as needed, or use the set as a supplement to your regular shampoo and conditioner when you wish to give your blonde or grey hair an extra colour boost. We recommend not washing your hair too often, but gradually getting used to your hair being washed every other day or just a couple of times a week. When washing the scalp's natural oils and sebum away too often, the sebum production is further increased as the scalp compensates in an attempt to protect the skin and hair from eg. drying out
This silver shampoo and conditioner can easily be used with every hair wash, but we recommend that you try out, what works for you, and find the routine that gives just the right hair tone for you.
HOW DO I USE THE PRODUCTS?
Achieve the best possible result by using both products together.
Wash your hair with HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo for Blondes twice. Start by massaging the silver shampoo well into the scalp and rinse with warm water. In the first wash, the shampoo will not foam that much. On the second wash, thoroughly massage the shampoo from the scalp and into the lengths of the hair, then rinse with warm water. In this way, dirt and product residue are removed more effectively so the hair can benefit more from the healthy nutrients in the conditioner.
Finish with HairLust Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner for Blondes. Apply the conditioner from root to tip, gently massage the product into the hair and leave it in for 1-2 minutes before rinsing thoroughly. Finish off with a dash of cold water to help seal back the hair strands after the warm shower, leaving the fragile, wet hair better protected.