Benefits of the product
- Suitable for dry and frizzy hair
- Rich in moisturising, organic fatty acids
- Naturally heat protective
- Can be used on colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Rich in organic ingredients
- Registered by Vegan Society
- Free of parabens, sulphate & phthalates
- Natural and subtle perfume
Made in Denmark
Registered by Vegan Society
Made with organic ingredients
Free from parabens, phthalates, sulphates
How It Works
HairLust Hair Strengthening & Protection Oil is a natural, protective and moisturising hair oil designed to maintain the moisture balance of the hair, as well as soften and tame the locks without leaving the hair greasy, heavy and unmanageable. All of the ingredients are excellent sources of vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids that nourish and protect the hair from the inside-out. The hair oil is rich in organic oils, such as organic coconut oil, argan oil, apricot kernel oil and sunflower seed oil, all of which are highly effective for the hair. They provide in-depth nourishment to the hair and leave it looking soft and healthy. All ingredients are chosen for their purity and ability to improve hair health:
- Organic Coconut Oil – Provides the hair with a protective moisture barrier that helps prevent breakage and split ends.
- Organic Argan Oil – Filled with Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids. Softens and tames frizzy locks, nourishes split ends and has naturally heat protective properties.
- Organic Apricot kernel oil – Rich in essential, nourishing fatty acids, vitamins A, C and E, and antioxidants. Protects the hair from oxidative stress.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil – Rich in fatty acids that help retain moisture over time. Known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties on hair and skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Should I Use It?
HairLust Hair Strengthening & Protection Oil is a protective and softening hair oil made to be used in both wet and dry hair. It has many uses such as taming unruly, frizzy, and dry hair – apply it to towel dried hair immediately after showering or use it as a heat protectant before styling or being outside on a warm, sunny day.
Use the pipette to apply the desired amount of oil into your palm and warm the oil by rubbing your hands together. Start with just a few drops and add more if needed. You can distribute the hair oil either on the entire head or just in the ends and gently comb it through the hair. Customise the amount of oil for your hair type and length - some hair types absorb more oil, so don't be afraid to try out different amounts.
How Often Should I Use It?
The hair oil can be used as needed. Try use it right after shower and apply to damp hair. The oil makes the hair easy to straighten and prevents it from becoming frizzy and fragile during the day.
Why Coconut Oil Is Good For Your Hair
Coconut oil is one of the richest natural sources of healthy fatty acids, which are very nourishing for the hair. Coconut can penetrate the hair in ways that many other oils cannot, and for that reason the results are, in many instances, immediate.
Our Best Tips For Use:
A hair oil like Hair Strengthening & Protection Oil, is a great care and styling product if used properly. That's why we've compiled some tips on how to get the most out of your hair oil:
Start with small amounts: Using the least amount of oil is always better to start with because you can always add more. Begin with a small amount, approximately the size of a pea for medium-length hair. Warm the oil in your hands and apply it well to the hair, with a focus on the ends. You can always add more if you do not think it was enough. If you use too much from the start, your hair may appear flat.
Avoid the scalp: The scalp can benefit from good oils and fatty acids, however hair oils tend to clog the pores or give the appearance of a greasy scalp, unless they are specifically made for the skin and scalp. Therefore, avoid getting the hair oil on the scalp and focus instead on the lengths and ends of your hair.