Benefits of the product
- Silicone-free protein treatment for hair
- For limp or damaged hair
- Supports a healthy hair growth cycle
- Safe for colour-treated hair
- Made in Denmark
- Organic certified by Ecocert
- Registered by The Vegan Society
- No silicone, mineral oil or sulphate
- 98.9% natural origin ingredients
Made in Denmark
Organic certified by Ecocert
Registered by Vegan Society
No silicone, mineral oil or sulphate
How It Works
This innovative protein treatment for hair uses a combination of active vegan micro-proteins to rebuild compromised hair fibres. Hair is stronger and healthier-looking, with diminished split ends and breakage.
With this protein treatment for hair, you don’t need to worry about the balance of moisture and protein in your hair. Why? Because we added in hair-smoothing and conditioning ingredients providing lightweight moisture to counteract the occasional drying effects of protein.
We also formulated this protein treatment for hair with plenty of antioxidants to prevent further damage to the hair. For best results, we recommend using Protein Reconstructor Mask every three to five weeks, depending on your hair’s condition.
- Gluadin® Kera-P LM - This hydrolyzed vegetable protein promotes hair growth by prolonging the hair’s life cycle and strengthening hair. In studies, Gluadin® was shown to minimise split ends and breakage by up to 20%* and improve overall hair health by up to 60%*.
- Organic Aloe Vera - This incredible ingredient is rich in enzymes, minerals, amino acids, nutrients, and vitamins that nourish the hair and scalp. Aloe vera maintains a healthy pH level on the scalp to support hair growth. Aloe vera is also an excellent source of protective antioxidants that defend hair against damaging environmental aggressors.
- Dynagen™ - This innovative hydrolyzed yeast protein rebuilds key proteins such as keratin and collagen in the hair follicles for healthier-looking, stronger hair. Dynagen™ also extends hair’s life cycle to reduce shedding.
- Glycerin - Our plant-derived glycerin has humectant properties, which means that it locks moisture into the hair and scalp for long-term hydration.
- Cloudberry Extract - Cloudberry provides moisturising and soothing benefits for dry, damaged hair and irritated scalps. Cloudberry extract is also a potent source of protective antioxidants like vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
Does My Hair Need Protein?
Hair is made of a protein called keratin. After too much exposure to heat damage, pollution, and more, that keratin begins to break down. There are a few tell-tale signs that your hair needs more protein ASAP:
- Your hair feels gummy or sticky
- Your hair has lost its elasticity
- Your hair is breaking off or shedding
How Often Should I Use a Protein Treatment for Hair?
Protein is critical for healthy hair, but adding too much protein can harm your hair. For best results, we recommend using a protein treatment for hair every three to five weeks, depending on your hair’s health. And make sure to follow protein treatment with a deep conditioning treatment so your hair doesn’t feel too stiff afterward.
How Can I Optimise My Results?
Protein Reconstructor Mask works best when paired with:
- Hair Growth & Repair Shampoo and Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner. This cleansing duo is formulated with moisturising and strengthening ingredients that complement this protein treatment for hair.
- For extra hydration, use Anti-Frizz & Hydration Pre-Shampoo Hair Balm.
How Should I Use It?
Apply this protein treatment for hair after shampooing. Evenly distribute a generous amount of product to towel-dried hair and comb through. Let it work for 5-10 minutes, then rinse out. Finish with Hair Growth & Repair Conditioner.
*Studies by BASF. For more information about the studies, visit www.personal-care.basf.com or www.carecreations.basf.com.